5 August 2014

Swedish Easter Card

As I am trying to get this blog established I am trying to get lots of posts up so you can all see a variety of my creations. I imagine the frequency of my posts will tail off but I have every intention to try and post at least once a week.






Apologies for the terrible photo, it was taken in a hurry, using my old phone which had an appaling camera! This is an Easter card I made for Tom's Mormor (Grandma).

First I cut a circle in the base card using my Creative Memories shape cutter. I then used letter stickers to spell out Happy Easter in Swedish on to a blue background paper before sticking a sheet of acetate over the top and mounting it behind the circle. The butterflies were made using a variety of colours of Tim Holtz alcohol inks on foiled cardstock (made by sticking sticky backed foil to plain cardstock) and then punched out using the Stampin' Up butterfly punch. I then added antenna to the butterfly, using beading wire, this took a long time!!! The butterflies were then arranged around the circle, playing around with the placement before sticking them done.

Thanks all for stopping by and reading my post,

- Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment